Thursday, August 4, 2011

charts birthday + photographs birthday

Tuesday August 2, 2011 2 02 /08 /Ao C /2011 18:19

charts birthday + photographs birthday

cuckoo girlfriends

I allow myself to return you the opinion of this article because I have just seen me that my article was dated July 2 instead of August 2

thus I do not know if you received it

I wish you a good end-of-day

postcards to show to you soon

103_0131.JPGhere the two charts of birthday which I have make for Léana and Bryan  

103 0081

white hard-bound paper décos stickers small fairies

nodes flowers and butterfly

103 0082 

 Inside a pretty princess with her cake and one

nounours and its gift

103 0083

that for Bryan

103 0084

boarding doubles turquoise face blue dark

2 pirate boats

103 0085

inside pirates and the treasure of the palm tree

sand is made in painting on clearer blue

boarding

                photographs of the festivals

103 0093

103 0095

103 0089 103 0088

here one served what the half sphere in polistyrene which one decorated with Sabrina 

103 0087

103 0105 103 0106

103 0109

 

103 0110

Decorations and cakes are made by Sabrina Sebastien

let us pass to the gifts for Bryan

103 0115103 0119

103 0121103 0127

clothing by Mickael and Yves uncle

a watch and a set of Star Wars failures

and us a bag sport and a circuit cross-country race

103 0122103 0123

  For Léana

103 0143 103 0144

103_0131.JPG by Yves

103 0138by Mickael

103 0049by grandpa granny

in the same range there was also the elephant the photograph does not pass

not I will try Re to make it

103 0141by grandpa granny

a table bourriquet to put in its room

later

a beautiful afternoon of festival moreover we were pleased to re-examine

my nephew Yves that made 3 years that we had not seen it

GOOD TUESDAY ALL

103 0145

103 0146

 

No comments:

Post a Comment