Django festival.
Â
Ca is there. Finally for the first time of my life I went to a festival outdoor over several days, but also I made CAMP-SITE.
Â
It is necessary to say that I feared the experiment enormously, me which am very attached to any form of comfort, and more particularly when this one touches with the hygiene and the division of bed with insects.
Â
I will thus extend on this experiment soon, this evening the hour is right in Django.
Â
Thus had mile the 32eme edition of the Festival Django Reinhardt de Samois, with heads of poster such as Georges Benson (please), Avishai Cohen, Philippe Katerine (?) or Christian Escoudé.Â
Stands of violin makers who did not finish any more, one very eclectic crowd gathered under only one flag: Heineken, in the concerts to cut the breath, oxen in all the recesses of the island. The Django festival is rather expensive (approximately 30€ L entered and 28€ for these lucky of treasurers of students) but is worth the turning would be this only for the environment which emerges some and an omnipresence of individual and collective musics.Â
Â
These two days would be difficult to retranscribe, it would be necessary that I give address, that I quote the good musicians in the absence of others, whereas the Django Festival is an experiment which it is necessary to be able to even compose oneself. Nevertheless, I will finish on my very favorite of this festival, the Jaadu group, that it delays me D to hear when I would have recovered.
Recovered my nights on this hard and wet ground, of these showers-tongs, these a few days during which my body made only breathe of the tobacco, to nourish beer, and to watch for the least sound of guitar.
Â
Appointment the next year.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
No comments:
Post a Comment