Friday, August 12, 2011

Time passes and does not erase anything. Except the useless one

Wednesday August 10, 2011 3 10 /08 /Ao C /2011 02:33

Time passes and does not erase anything. Except the useless one

Courage… It is not me which can do it in your place… Right being there… For you… * *

*

*

Vivi, I write this letter to you
Full with loneliness, the heart in sorrow as usual
Since left to you
Since are to you there
It is more the same one
I lost my Queen
And of a blow my entire kingdom it is emptied
My face also it is wrinkled, my heart him was attached
A trick in me this morning there it is broken
And even if I answer that goes thank you
I have in the mouth like a bad taste of imercie
I try to mask it but it is hard Vivi, I swear you ouai, whore it is hard
Jai the impression which has more anything, I am afraid in fact
Since your eyes look at me there this master key plus nothing
I have even too much makes some I know it ouai
And that I saw it badly
I connect the shits and be there to you with the final one
Y remains to me what with me with by memories, tons of worn photographs
And then your smile too a long time fixed
I EP more with most similar
Then each day I commit suicide even a little more ke the day before
And I kill time sometimes badly,
Up there you feel it, I know it
But bb you I miss you miss me

REFRAIN:
An angel in the sky
Ouai, lord acceuille an angel moreover
An angel in the sky
Vivi I am do not tell good-bye but a+ to you
An angel in the sky
An angel moreover
An angel in the sky
Vivi, for you I have make cry my feather

You and me one did everything
Always lends has to give me your oxygen in the moment or you felt that I choked
Was ready for you to kill if one to touch me
Ready to take down the Moon even if I wanted it
One has grows together, builds together
Crossed worst moments
To age it together is it is what one wanted even if one were together
One foutait it of it is what one aimed
You remember, our insane-laughter, our first moments, your smile
The moments of silence which wanted all to say
And one could nourish one of the other
Ouai, so much I was you were me
And that our close relations were pilot
Was to you my life, my heart and my blood
Was to you my tripe my engine and my direction has all that
Then since I kill time sometimes badly and the top you feel it
I know it bb but I miss you

REFRAIN

That is what I can say moreover
With by which ya not that with me that you miss
It is a pit which you ace left Vivi
You know that today ya not which my nights with me that you haunt
For Fatou also ya more summer
Such an amount of do not make Vivi not so much do not make
One goes raised the head
I know that would have liked you to see us more extremely
Then one will do what it is necessary to go back
Bb worries you


No comments:

Post a Comment